Monday, August 4, 2008

Today was the day Lou and Andy arrived in sunny Brisbane! We picked them up from the Airport early morning and headed back to our place for a good old Aussie brekki.

Later on that day we decided to take a trip to Mount Coo-tha for tea and to watch the sun set over Brisbane City, here are a couple of pics.

  

It was great to see them! Time for some trips, as we have not done any yet. So this is the first one! it s not far at all from where we live (about a 10 min drive from Simon's work). Its a great view, and could become a regular when our summer arrives!



After this I had a audition to sing in a band, so off Lou and I went for a bit of a singsong. I was a bit wary as some people I had spoken with in the past re joining their band were a bit WEIRD...... for example one was a naturest band and sung naked!!!!! bet you can tell what my reaction to that was ha ha ha...... well the one I went to this time was actually quite good, they want me to sing stuff from the top 40's, so could be really good! I just need to learn them all now ha ha ha.....

I felt a bit nervous, and nearly chickend out I hope they do like me and def join me up in the band it would be great! I love singing on stage (it gives me such a buz)!

On the way back we stopped for pizza from Dominos, Andy wanted to buy the whole shop! he can't belive how cheap they actually are! $5 for a large pizza (thats about £2.50). It is actually cheaper than getting the frozen ones from the supermarket......

No comments:

Post a Comment