Thursday, December 25, 2008

1st Christmas in Australia

Well today is Christmas day.... and boy does it feel weird! Its hot!.....

We stayed over at Paul and Annettes house.... it was great as they had the whole family over for the day! We woke early in the morning to open presents....




Here Annette was santa and handed out the presents.... and below is a pic of Si opening them




I got him a fishing rod!





We had a glass of bubbles...




It was a great day....we did however miss our family and friends back home tho...A LOT... we managed to get through to Si mum and dad and my dad and Heather and Michael... but the lines were so busy we could not quite get through to everyone boo hoo..


This picture is of Paul's dad, he actually built the ship that he is stood next to! It was a masterpiece!

And here are some more pics of the days events:







Oh and I almost forgot to say.... Si bought me a beautiful Pandora Charm bracelet..he also got me 2 charms for it! a silver fish (which lookes cheeky) and a silver one with blue diamonds... I have no picture of it but I am sure you can view them on the internet x

The day was great, a bit emotional but great!! Merry Christmas xx

No comments:

Post a Comment