Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Holls!

After a good long Easter weekend, I decided to take the rest of the week off from work, however Sy had to work as he had a big tender to do boo hoo so here I am sat at home on mi own (and it is raining)..... bloomin marvelous!

So I thought I would update a few things and do a bit of house keeping..... in fact I may even take a trip out to the Zoo :)

Anyway, back to my blog...... over the weekend Sy and I had a BBQ to celebrate our Residency and invited quit a few people over and had a blast! This means we now pay less tax and can now buy a house instead of living in fester pits or next to bust main roads! (to get get a decent rental out here you are looking at mega bucks...... $500 per week.... thats about 300 quid a week)..... its a right rip off!

Yesterday I decided to get some false eyelashes put on lol..... they should last 2-4 weeks..... I thought they would feel funny, but to be honest I can not tell I have them on (apart from when I look in the mirror). Sy has been going on about me getting these done since I had them done on my Birthday (he really liked them).... no pictures yet tho, but I will try get some posted before they drop out lol xx

Now I am going to stop writing and get on with some stuff...... we have just bought our car from a lease company... they sent us a letter saying that our insurance was paid up until next year.... but like everything out here.... you cant trust anyone or anything.... so Sy did a bit of digging and found that we are only covered until 30th April 2011...... yes that leaves us 2 days to look for insurance! What a joke hey! Anyway, they are going to get a lovely e-mail from us :)........ looking on the bright side.... at least we found out now, rather than finding out after a bump lol ...

Chow for now xx

1 comment:

  1. Woo I'm on. Right I'll add you to my blog feed so I see it whenever you update...now you just need to update! :P

    ReplyDelete