Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Grandad xxx

While here in Brisbane, my Grandad passed away... I felt very helpless as I could not be there and be with my nanna and my family at such a sad time like this. I really wanted a hug, even though Si was there, it was not the same as a hug from my nanna and my family.....

My dad is a star! For my Grandad's funeral, he phoned me on his mobile using a special phone card so I could be there for the whole service! it was very emotional, but I am soooooo glad I could be a part of it.

Grandad is now with my mum, I bet she has been waiting for a good old drinking sesh! Here is a pic of my Grandad, he was the most wonderful person and I will miss him very much. xxx



Sam my cousin has been a saint! She has been looking after nanna and taking her to her favourite places xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment