Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Our House in Oz

Well we found a house in a place called Morningside, just outside of the city. It is a Queenslander with 3 bedrooms, its massive!

  

This is part of the back garden   and this too

The garden was abit over grown so I started to prune it and cut it all back, this is what I came across!!



Oh yes I pooed myself! I had seen some spiders but none like this! As you can guess, I stayed well away from it (well for a while any way, until I noticed that it had not moved.... so..... I got my long gardening sheers and poked it.... still no movement.... then........I did the unthinkable........

I picked it up with my sheers! well to my devastation it turned out to be a rubber spider! (yes I am glad it was a rubber spider, but not so glad that I spent two hours of my time hiding in a corner scared that it may jump out and eat me!!!

There are not many more pics I can show of our house yet as our things have not arrived from the UK so the house is very bare at the mo! We do however have a sofa and a huge fridge tho oh and Si has got a massive multi gym, but we have not put it together yet as we have no tools!

No comments:

Post a Comment