Monday, January 3, 2011

Ant Bite

Today I mowed the lawn in my flip flops...... yeh yeh I should have been wearing trainers just in case my toes got chopped off..... and yeh we all learn from our mistakes.........

Because of all the rain we have had, when I mowed the grass it brought all the Ants to the surface and they did not like being disturbed....... I had lots of angry bull ants crawling all over my feet and in defense they bit me!

Now this is what happens when I am bit by a couple of Ants.....

This picture was taken the next day and as you can see my feet are still swollen! I looked like someone had placed a pump between my toes and blown them up ha ha ha.





You will be happy to know that the swelling has since gone down and now they just itch like crazy! So lesson of the day DO NOT MOW THE LAWN IN YER FLIP FLOPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment