Saturday, November 27, 2010

My 30th Birthday - Part 3



Saturday Morning and my Birthday continues!.....

What was supposed to be a roast dinner at my friends house....










Surprise!!!!

Instead, Sy and Phillippa had gathered everyone together for a PAAAAARRRTTTTTYYYYYYYYY.....

Yet another wonderful surprise, I really had no idea ha ha.... here are a couple of pictures of the night :)

Me with the girls.... oh and Matt
My lovely gifts! I got a pink scarf and turquoise necklace from Lisa, and Wii Sing with Mic's and a voucher from Belle & Wayne, Phillippa & Bjorn, Alyson & Chris, Lis, Matt & Ellie and Ray & Lisa woo hoo... can you guess where this party is heading??







Yes you guessed it! X Factor eat yer heart out ha ha ha....
Woo hoo
Sy & Matt singing Katy Perry "I Kissed a Girl"


The next Justin Timberlake

Oh dear.... Sy are you sure the mic was plugged in?



















Then the rappers came to town!
Sy is in da house


Matt & Belle












Bellemondo!











Ha ha it was a great night!

Thanks to you all for making my Birthday soooooo special especially Sy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment